School Groups and College Classes Must Make an Appointment to Visit the Gallery
Please observe the following rules:
– No eating, drinking or smoking in galleries.
– Leave all drinks in the hallway or dispose of them before entering the gallery.
– No pens in the galleries – use pencils only.
– Leave all backpacks, large bags, etc. outside of the gallery.
– Watch for items on the floor.
– Avoid backing up, there may be artwork, benches, or people behind you!
– Keep all members of your group within sight at all times.
– There is no touching of the artwork unless otherwise noted.
– Remain at least 18 inches away from all artwork at all times.
– No more than 10 students allowed in the gallery without an accompanying adult.
– Photography is allowed in the galleries unless otherwise noted. No flash at all times.